1. SalonLife is an online software for beauty salons that allows them to manage their work schedules, bookings, customers, view saloon results from reports, send reminders to salon customers via SMS and e-mail, and also offer online booking options to customers. The SalonLife service is provided by Beautiful Life OÜ (company registered under the law of Estonia under number 68206), Kanepi 4-1, Valga city, Valga county, Estonia.
2. Client Agreement: This Agreement (“Agreement”) is a contract between Client and SalonLife (“us”, “we” or “The Company”). If this Agreement varies from the SalonLife website, this Agreement controls. Client acknowledges:
- that SalonLife may at any time amend, delete or add to this Agreement by sending advance notice of the revised Agreement by e-mail or upon Client’s log-in. Client must accept all changes or amendments to the Terms of Service. Client’s use of SalonLife after such notice constitutes acceptance of the revised Agreement. If Client does not accept any change, Client must close their Account. This Agreement cannot be amended or waived except in writing by a SalonLife authorized Officer.
- Acceptance of all terms of the Agreement is necessary in order to use the Service. SalonLife may terminate this Agreement or its services to Client at any time.
3. Key definitions:
- “Client” means the registered SalonLife Service’s user.
- “Services” or “Platform” means all products, services, content, features, technologies or functions offered by us. SalonLife Platform only assists electronic payments systems by providing digital invoicing solutions. SalonLife is not an electronic payments platform.
- “SalonLife Account” is the operational part of Client’s Account to use Services.
- “Force Majeure Events” mean events caused by:
- any inaccuracy, error, delay in, or omission of (i) any information, or (ii) the transmission or delivery of information;
- any loss or damage – arising from any event beyond SalonLife’s reasonable control, including but not limited to flood, extraordinary weather conditions, earthquake, or other act of God, fire, war, insurrection, riot, labor dispute, accident, action of government, communications, power failure, or equipment or software malfunction or any other cause beyond SalonLife’s reasonable control (each, a “Force Majeure Event”).
4. Client Qualification: Client warrants that his, her or its application is true and complete; and it/he/she will promptly notify SalonLife of any information changes; and authorizes SalonLife to make any inquiry to verify information. To be eligible for our Services, Client must:
- have full legal capacity and, if necessary, authorization to enter into a contract; and
- if Client is an individual, be at least 18 years old.
5. SalonLife Account:
- Client’s SalonLife Account allows Client to use the Platform.
- SalonLife Account information and security:
- In order to engage in any services, Client must create a SalonLife Account and provide any requested information. SalonLife may request Client to provide additional information if necessary.
- Client shall be responsible for any wrong information given during Account opening.
- SalonLife may suspend or freeze the account or any privileges of the account if the Client has provided false information during registration.
- Client shall create unique passwords and keep them secret and secure for reasons of account security.
- Responsibility for Client’s actions: Client acknowledges that SalonLife identifies the Client by login e-mail and password. If the Client shares these unique parameters with others without notification to SalonLife or if these parameters are stolen or lost, the client shall be responsible for the actions performed with the Account. Unless SalonLife is notified and agrees, Client will not allow anyone to access Client’s account. Client is responsible for the confidentiality and use of Client’s login e-mail/password and agrees to report any theft/loss of such login e-mail/password, or any unauthorized access to Client’s account, immediately by contacting SalonLife customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Assignment: Client may not assign or transfer any of Client’s rights or obligations under these Terms without prior written consent from SalonLife, including changes necessitated in connection with any change of control. SalonLife may assign or transfer any or all of its rights under these Terms, in whole or in part, without obtaining Client’s consent or approval.
- Account cancellation: Client can close their account at any time by going to the “My Account” page and clicking the “Cancel subscription” button.
- In case of Account cancellation:
- Client’s account will be deactivated and can no longer be accessed;
- all of Client’s rights granted under these Terms will immediately come to an end; and
- all of Client’s data and content may be deleted from our systems.
- We provide no guarantee that Client’s content can be recovered once Client’s account is cancelled. We are not liable for any loss or damage following, or as a result of, cancellation of Client’s account, and it is Client’s responsibility to ensure that any content or data which Client require is backed-up or replicated before cancellation.
6. Client agrees to: not store third persons sensitive data such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data (where processed to uniquely identify someone) and health/medical data on the Service.
8. Payments, Refunds, Upgrading and Downgrading:
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Client’s credit card statement will show a payment to “Beautiful Life OÜ”.
- The Service is billed in advance and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service use, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- We will charge Client’s credit card for any upgrade or downgrade in plan level at the new rate upon the start of Client’s next billing cycle.
- If Client chooses to downgrade Client’s account, we are not liable for the resulting loss of content, features, or capacity.
- We will delete all of Client’s content upon cancellation and we will not be able to recover this information once deleted. We are not liable for any loss resulting from cancellation.
- Downgrading Client’s Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of Client’s Account. SalonLife does not accept any liability for such loss.
- The free trial will begin the day the account is opened and will end at the earliest:
- When 100 bookings have been created; or
- When 14 days has passed; or
- When SMS credits are purchased; or
- When other terms are applicable according to the SalonLife website.
- In order to continue using the Service after the free trial period has expired. a valid credit card must be added to Client’s account via the My Salon > Billing tab.
- Prices for all paid plans of the Service, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from SalonLife. Such notice may be provided by posting the changes to the Site or the Service itself.
9. Consent to Electronic Delivery:
- Client agrees and consents to receiving electronically all communications, agreements, documents, receipts, notices and disclosures (collectively, “Communications”) that SalonLife provides in connection with Client’s SalonLife Account and/or use of the SalonLife Services. Client agrees that SalonLife may provide these Communications to Client by posting them via the Services or by emailing them to Client on the email address that Client provides during registration. Client should maintain copies of electronic Communications by printing a paper copy or saving an electronic copy. Client may also contact us through support: email@example.com to request additional electronic copies of Communications.
- Withdrawal of Consent: Client may withdraw consent to receive electronic Communications by sending a withdrawal notice to support at firstname.lastname@example.org. If Client declines or withdraws consent to receive electronic Communications, SalonLife may suspend or terminate Client’s use of the Services.
10. Updating Contact Information: It is Client’s responsibility to keep Client’s email address and/or mobile phone number on file with SalonLife up to date so that SalonLife can communicate with Client electronically. Client understands and agrees that if SalonLife sends Client an electronic Communication but Client does not receive it because Client’s email address or mobile phone number on file is incorrect, out of date, blocked by Client’s service provider, or Client is otherwise unable to receive electronic Communications, SalonLife will be deemed to have provided the Communication to Client. Please note that if Client uses a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in Client’s email address book, Client must add SalonLife to Client’s email address book so that Client will be able to receive the Communications we send to Client. Client can update Client’s email address, mobile phone number or street address at any time by logging into Client’s SalonLife Account or by sending such information to support at email@example.com. If Client’s email address or mobile phone number becomes invalid such that electronic Communications sent to Client by SalonLife are returned, SalonLife may deem Client’s account to be inactive, and Client may not be able to complete any transaction via our Services until we receive a valid, working email address or mobile phone number from Client.
11. Suspicious Activity: If SalonLife has reasons to believe that a Client account has been involved in any fraud or crime or violation of laws or regulations, or has been accessed unlawfully, or is otherwise involved in any suspicious activity (whether victim or perpetrator or otherwise), SalonLife may suspend or freeze the account or any privileges of the account. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Client agrees that Client will not:
- Use our Platform in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying our Services, or that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the functioning of our Services in any manner;
- Use any robot, spider, crawler, scraper, macro or other means or interface not provided by us to access our Services or to extract data;
- Use or attempt to use another user’s account without authorization;
- Attempt to circumvent any content filtering techniques we may employ, or attempt to access any service or area of our Services that Client is not authorized to access;
- Develop any third-party applications that interact with our Services without our prior written consent;
- Client agrees not to use the SalonLife Platform for listing goods or services that exploit children, incite hate crimes or racism, aid terrorism, encourage discrimination in any way or form, violate human rights, or are in any way contrary to good morals or other provisions of law.
- Provide false, inaccurate, or misleading information; and
- Encourage or induce any third party to engage in any of the activities prohibited under this Section.
12. Copyrights and Other Intellectual Property Rights:
- Unless otherwise indicated by us, all copyright and other intellectual property rights in all content and other materials contained on our website or provided in connection with the Services, including, without limitation, SalonLife logo and all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, “SalonLife Materials”) are the property of SalonLife and are protected by international copyright laws and other intellectual property rights laws.
- SalonLife claims no intellectual property rights over any of the content or data Client uploads or adds to the Service. All data added to the Service by Client or users of Client’s account retain its original ownership.
- The Company hereby grants the Client a personal non-assignable non-exclusive license to use the Service (the License). The Client must not assign its rights under the Agreement to third persons. This License is for the sole purpose of enabling the Client to use and enjoy the benefit of the Service as provided by the Service Provider, in the manner permitted by the Agreement and made available by the Service Provider.
- The Client grants the Service Provider a free-of-charge license to publicly display Client’s website on its promotional materials for the Service. The Client agrees that while providing the Service, the Service Provider may transmit or distribute the Client’s Content over various public networks. The Client represents and warrants that the Client has all the rights, power and authority necessary to grant the above license to Client’s Content.
13. Trademarks: “SalonLife,” the SalonLife logo any other SalonLife product or service names, logos or slogans that may appear on our Services are trademarks of SalonLife and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. Client may not use any trademark, product or service name of SalonLife without our prior written permission, including without limitation any meta-tags or other “hidden text” utilizing any trademark, product or service name of SalonLife. In addition, the look and feel of our Services, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of SalonLife and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without our prior written permission. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned through our Services are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by us.
14. Discontinuance of Service: We may, in our sole discretion and without liability to Client, with or without prior notice and at any time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any portion of our Services.
15. Disclaimer of Warranties and Indemnification:
- Except as expressly provided to the contrary in a writing by us, our services are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We expressly disclaim, and Client waives all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including and without limitation implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement as to our services, including the information, content and materials contained therein.
- Client acknowledges that information Client stores or transfers through our services may become irretrievably lost or corrupted or temporarily unavailable due to a variety of causes including software failures, protocol changes by third party providers, internet outages, force majeure events or other disasters including third party DDoS attacks, scheduled or unscheduled maintenance, or other causes either within or outside our control. Client is solely responsible for backing up and maintaining duplicate copies of any information Client stores or transfers through our services.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow the disclaimer of implied terms in contracts with a consumer, so some or all of the disclaimers in this section may not apply to Client where they are discounted by law.
- Client agrees that SalonLife is not responsible for any damage or loss to third parties that may arise from or in connection to the the services provided by the Client to third parties through the SalonLife Platform.
- Client guarantees to use the Platform for providing only high quality goods and services.
- Client agrees to defend, reimburse or compensate (“indemnify”) SalonLife and hold SalonLife, the people who work for us or who are authorised to act on our behalf harmless from any claim or demand (including legal fees) made or incurred by any third party due to or arising out of Client’s or Client’s employees’ or agents’ (or, where a third party otherwise acts on Client’s behalf with Client’s permission, that third party’s) actions and/or inactions, breach of this Agreement, breach of any law, breach of the rights of a third party, use of Client’s SalonLife account and/or use of the Services, our infrastructure, our websites, our software and our systems (including any networks and servers used to provide any of the Services) operated by us or on our behalf.
16. Miscellaneous and dispute resolution:
- The Agreement constitutes the whole legal agreement between the Client and the Service Provider for using the Service, and completely replaces any prior agreements between the Client and the Service Provider in relation to the Service.
- The Agreement is governed by the laws of The Republic of Estonia.
- In case the Agreement has been translated into some other language than English and there are contradictions between the English version and the translation, then the English version shall prevail over the translation.
- Client agrees that any controversy, dispute, claim, or grievance between SalonLife and Client arising out of, or relating to, this Agreement, or any provision of the Client Agreement or any other agreement between SalonLife and Client; or any breach of such transactions or agreements, shall be resolved first and foremost through negotiations.
- If the dispute cannot be solved by means of negotiations, the dispute shall be solved in Harju County Court, The Republic of Estonia.